Thursday, September 19, 2013

Taking Stock {1}


One blog I follow posted her own version of this early this morning, and I thought it might be a good way to get ready to head in to fall.

Making: Progress. Kind of.
Cooking: Chicken noodle soup. Just add water variety.
Drinking: Lemon ginger tea
Reading: The 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared (first book on my kobo!)
Wanting: To not have this cold, summer to go on for ever, and to travel.
Looking: Forward.
(quit) Playing: games with my heart
Wasting: Time in bed watching One Tree Hill
Sewing: Dreams
Wishing: For all my room mate troubles to go away
Enjoying: The last days of summer before the rain comes
Waiting: For Saturday! parents come to visit
Liking: Wool socks on cold basement floors
Wondering: What speed dating will be like.
Loving: This collection of Disney princesses wearing their boys' clothes
Hoping: To find answers to the questions
Marvelling: At how lucky I am
Needing: A hug
Smelling: Nothing. Sinus infections suck.
Wearing: Bare feet and Birkenstocks.
Following: My dreams
Noticing: How quickly the weather is turning from summer to fall
Knowing: That everything will work out in the end.
Thinking: About life, my thesis, and adventures
Feeling: Under the weather
Bookmarking: Slow cooker recipes
Opening: Doors and opportunities
Giggling: Over wine and chick flicks. or I will be tomorrow at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment