Saturday, December 21, 2013

Taking Stock {2}

A few weeks (months?) ago I posted this list, (which I borrowed from Keira, who I think got it from Sydney?) I was skimming through my past (14) posts, and thought it might be nice to revisit. 

Making: Time to relax. 
Cooking: with gas! (I wish.)
Drinking: watah. 
Reading: The Spectacular Now. I gave up on Longbourn. I also have Math in Minutes on the go. 
Wanting: To be at 309.
Looking: at snow banks. 
(quit) Playing: games with my heart
Wasting: Time in bed. Sleeping and re-watching The Newsroom. 
Sewing: mittens. Hopefully. Knitting them, really. 
Wishing: I was at 309.
Enjoying: The snow. 
Waiting: For Christmas!
Liking: this Christmas season and the parties it brings. 
Wondering: what the weather will bring tomorrow.
Loving: The Newsroom
Hoping: To make it to 309 for Christmas. (Can you sense a theme?)
Marvelling: At how awful the weather is, and how many friends have been affected in their desire to get home for Christmas. 
Needing: more sleep.
Smelling: Dog.
Wearing: pyjamas.
Following: the weather channel
Noticing: the little things
Knowing: that I should go to sleep.
Thinking: about Christmas
Feeling: cold feet. Literally. 
Bookmarking: Christmas shopping ideas. 
Opening: nothing yet! It's not Christmas for four more sleeps. 
Giggling: over children's antics and camp friends' ridiculousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment